Thursday, October 22, 2009

This Season's Perfect Black Dress


Okay readers, this is a BIG feat for me.... as you likely already know I'm horribly untalented when it comes to all things tech related and managing images on this blog is no different. I have absolutely no idea how this will look when it actually gets posted so please be kind and accept me for all my limitations!

So here goes...

As we near the end of October you know what is just around the corner... Holiday Parties! Whether you look forward to them as an excuse to shop and primp or dread them because you have to shop and primp (I just don't understand the latter but that's me) they are quickly approaching. And so this is the perfect opportunity to get a jump on your party circuit wardrobe!

I love getting all dressed up and hitting the town, now more than ever since I hardly ever get out of jeans or kackis. So I've gone searching through my recent round of catalogues and favorite online shops to share with you my favorite little black dresses for the season. Oh and I just had to throw in a few of my faaaaaavorite shoes. There is never a moment where I don't have a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes on my own personal wish list although I hardly have use for them these day.

I've tried to post the dresses by group. I think the first few are more suitable for weekend personal socializing and the last ones are better for work related parties but of course this all depends on where and what type of industry you work and socialize in. There are only a handful of women that I can imagine wearing some of these dresses to a work function. DC and the world of politics tends to be a bit more... well I'd say conservative but I think others would say stuffy.

I know there is no way I can try to add information under the photos due to my lack of any formatting knowledge. But you can find all of these dresses at either Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms. I must say the dresses from Nordstroms are all under $200. WOW! The Neiman Marcus ones, not so much but at least two of them are under $400. So hey, at least there is a range.

And although I'll be out and about most of today with errands please don't hesitate to email or post a comment if you need help finding one of the dresses or shoes. Oh and all the shoes are from Neimans as well. Aren't those Manolos gorgeous?! mmm, I'm drooling again just a little bit, sorry.


Happy shopping!
Cheers,
Ouiser



















No comments: