Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Tunes ~ Work Out Favorites


Are you no longer inspired by anything on your ipod? Does the idea of running, jogging or walking sound more appealing with out headphones than with them? This is the post for you!

I actually have some awesome songs on my ipod right now but I can tell in a matter of weeks I'm going to need some new tunes so when I ran across this tweet from Vanity Fair I had to read the full piece. I, unlike the article's author (Jessica Flint) am lucky to get in 30 mins of walking a day, mostly due to my enormous belly ~ 4 weeks from yesterday till our newest bundle of joy arrives! ~ even with out my pregnancy I'm no marathon runner as she is but like her I'm always more inspired to keep going when I have good tunes to push me along. I'm sure you're the same way, right?

So, if you find yourself in a similar rut, please take a look at "Celebrity DJ's Top Five Running Songs" which can be found at Vanity Fair's website.

Oh and just because I'm feeling all fired up I'm including some of my favorite tunes from the piece. The Depeche Mode tune was actually used in a cheerleading routine I participated in circa 1990. I was with out a doubt the worst cheerleader ever. Very little coordination combined with absolutely no rhythm made for quite the pairing. Any SAS girls out there??? you know what I mean!



Happy Running, Jogging, or Walking!

Cheers,
Ouiser

No comments: