Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There's a New Moon Rising...



**rings bells wildly and shouting**


The British Are Coming, The British Are Coming.....


So I'm taking liberty with that line but RPattz is British as is the good Doctor Cullen so work with me people. DH and I were up past midnight with Baby Deux and then back up again with him at 5am. Did I mention I've only had two cups of coffee?


Anywho, my dear post man arrived yesterday afternoon to me squealing....  It's Heeeeeeeeeeere. Yes, that's right my New Moon DVD arrived yesterday afternoon. Here's a bit of conversation I had afterwards with DH. And if you don't pick up the sarcasm you're not reading it right. 


Ouiser: So, our precious angel ran off with the remote control and I've just spent 20 minute on the hunt. It was in the bathroom, natch  PS New Moon arrived today, feel like breaking it in tonight?


DH: Oh boy, shouldn't that be saved for a weekend so we can really spend time analyzing it.


Ouiser: Wow, that soon? Are you sure I shouldn't just wait till you're out of town late next month?


DH: That is a good idea. Wait, you're watching it right now aren't you? you are. 


Ouiser: Moi? Sigh.... No, but I thought about it. Alas, good mommy won out and we're watching sesame street instead.


Poor poor Ouiser, right? I guess my feelings are best summed up by one of my favorite tweeps (that's people who twitter)...


"My gay husband just offered to come over and watch New Moon with me. My real husband says that's great!"


Sigh... where is my gay husband? 


So, long story short, my fingers are crossed I can watch New Moon during nap time today, that is unless I pass out from exhaustion. 


Cheers, 
(A Very Sleepy) Ouiser

2 comments:

tony said...

"where is my gay husband?"

i thought that was craig.

Ouiser B. said...

snicker snicker... alas my gilmore girls buddy, left me for another woman and two cats. sigh