Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eclipse Trailer ~ Officially Released


If you're curious about the enormous THUD that happened online this morning around 9:00:02 it was Summit dropping the first trailer for Twilight's Eclipse.

Note: The flick is due in theaters June 30th-- I know I know like you didn't have the date circled in big sparkly ink on your calendar.

Oh hey, did I mention I'm going to be in Door County ~ a remote (albeit it fabulously beautiful) peninsula in Wisconsin that week on vacation with DH and his whole family, all 17 of us. I've been told there are 2 theaters in a 90 mile radius and that one is a drive in.  Thank goodness my teen-neice (also twi-sessed) will be with us!

No word on whether either one will even be showing Eclipse but I've got faith in the big MovieGuyInTheSky that one will have it....  please please please be the drive in theater, I've never been and have images of recreating the  Sandy & Danny scene from Grease-- well not the whole weird sneeze... hand over the shoulder ... breast grope but you get the idea.

Umm, how did I get onto the topic of Grease? I really need someone to sit next to me and keep me on track during the day. Like when I walk into a room, clearly with a purpose but then have no idea why I'm in there. Please say I'm not alone.

Okay, enough about me on to the trailer. Let me know what you think.....



So? To quote one of my favorite twi-fic authors masenvixen "Meh. No Kissing. No Grunting. No Fighting. **shurgs**" That about sums it up for me. Although don't be fooled, I've already watched it three times today and will probably watch it a few more times before the day is over.

Cheers, 
Ouiser

No comments: