Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Has Sprung...

Considering the Ouiser brood have been trapped in doors for what feels like forever, the spring like temps and sunshine have sent us running with full force outside. We've spent all week either in the back yard or at the park. In fact as I type these very words I'm lounging out back as the precious one "tinkers" with his toy car and baby deux is snoozing in his baby seat. The only thing missing is Daddy and he's offered to fire up the BBQ this weekend. Sigh. Life is grand.

Okay... just a cute little something I noticed this morning for your Friday online shopping pleasure. Its from a post on Luxist.com. I also follow them on twitter, lots of fun posts! Check em out if you're online wandering today. Click here for the post and here for their site and here to follow them on twitter.


 I LOVE the one with three bands covered in feathers. I only wish I looked better in headbands. I think my face is too oval shaped to pull off headbands very successfully. Never the less I have several that make the occasional appearance when I tire of my hair clips.

Okay back to pushing the little one in his car, whilst listening to tunes and reading a little from my kindle. Jealous? *wink wink*

Cheers, 
(Contented) Ousier

2 comments:

Tippy said...

I like the one with several headbands together. Would look chic with hair pulled back in a low ponytail. I own several headbands but I rarely wear them because they tend to give me headaches.

Ouiser B. said...

Ahh yes, the headband headache. Forgot about that. Just one more reason I don't wear headbands that frequently. Not that I don't love them!

If only I looked like the late Ms. Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. I always thought she looked great in a low pony tail and simple headband.