Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Day ... Another Design

So I think you all know that we're in the midst of redecorating a few rooms in our home. And through out this process I've been a bit more like the turtle than the hare in my endeavors. I search and search and search... discuss with DH... make a decision ... change my mind ... and start all over.  Sigh. We ARE going to have the living room done before baby deux's baptism even if I have to make the sofa myself!


Last night as I was flitting between cspan coverage of the House health care debate, Twitter (natch) and some of my favorite design sites I stumbled upon a few things that I'm loving... but of course don't need. 

Realistically we don't have a need for the tables (we are swimming in ottomans used as coffee tables, seriously I'm so not kidding) and I'm pretty sure that two of these chairs would swallow up the space I have designated for two accent chairs. But Ms. Reality has never been a friend of mine so why start pretending to like her now? This from the woman that has bought at least three pieces of furniture that upon delivery didn't fit in the afore planned room and in one case didn't even fit up the staircase.

I do however think a series of three rooster paintings would look perfect on the long wall of our dinning room... and well I just love pillows... lots and lots of pillows... in every room and on any surface that will stand still.

okay... less talking and more pic posting... :) I should also mention that these all come from Pierre Deux.














I'm just really loving the peacocks... so prissy and full of themselves. ;)

Cheers, 
Ouiser

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those peacock pillows are completely amazing! I'm totally on a peacock kick lately! xx

Ouiser B. said...

Thanks for coming by to say hello Ms. S&S!

I adore your site... so fun and such great finds

xoxo,
Ouiser