Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~ I love this Post ~

During my daily chat with Mamere yesterday she told me how much she was enjoying "A Bloomsbury Life"  blog that I'd recommended here and of course can be found directly to your left on the list of blogs I love.

Author Note:You'll recognize it because it's one of the few Non-Twilight blogs.

Anywhoo, I just read the utterly charming Ms. Lisa's post from Monday and I fell in love with her all over again. To say nothing about further fueling my already over the top obsession with all things British... sigh...

This post in particular is one of the reasons I love her blog so much. I just want to sashay my way into this picture and join in the fun discussions on literature and salacious gossip.... "Oh a cocktail for me? well yes please. thank you my dear."




I don't have much more to add other than to say please go take a peak at this blog! And of course feel free to curl up next to me on the sofa with your laptop and a cup of tea (or coffee in my case).

Cheers, 
Ouiser

No comments: