Thursday, March 4, 2010

I totally want to hang out with ... The Guys from OK GO

So I may have just stumbled up on a new regular feature for the blog... "I totally want to hang out with..."  just think of all the possibilities. Aside from RPattz cause he'd be my first choice, natch. 

I was going to blog about the funny singing filet-o-fish from the McDonald's commercials. No, I'm not kidding. What? Its funny. Seriously. Okay, well you can click here to see it and judge for yourself.

Instead, you've lucked out because DH was annoyed that I'd even pull up the fish video much less blog about it, so he suggested I take a look at this....


Totally amazing right? Have you already seen this? I'm guessing since I'm the 2,995,455th viewer you might have. Gaawwwd, why am I always late to the party? Sigh... well I'm guessing Mamere hasn't seen it. Although she does work with college students so you never know.  Sometimes she's surprisingly hip! 

I'm pretty sure there is a least one guy in that video that may (or may not) have helped me pass high school science. What? So I'm not a math-science person. I have other talents. But I totally want to hang out with these guys. They look like they'd be a riot. And of course we'd be in a pub in London, making it all the more fun. 

Anyway, here is another one of their videos that I think is amazing, freaky and hilarious all at once.


Are you laughing? I hope so!

Cheers, 
Ouiser

No comments: