Monday, March 15, 2010

Screaming Babies, Lots of Wine & Some Tunes That Don't Suck


Hi Folks, Ouiser here... I know today's post is late but it's been one of those Monday's.

You know the ones where you wake up early to a screaming hungry baby at 6am and then 16 hours later you finally get a screaming baby to sleep. Yep that was my day today... just add an over active toddler, an ill fated grocery store trip, at least 135 diaper changes and 3 glasses of wine (after 5:30 natch).... and here I am.

Oh and well ... **blushes**... umm


Le Coeur: Oh lord woman just spill it!

Ouiser: okay okay fine but it's like totally embarrassing

So, as I was taking baby deux to bed my pants literally fell down (yes, to my ankles) as I was walking up the stairs. It was almost in slow motion, slipping further with each step and I am pretty sure DH shed a tear or two he was laughing so hard. I in turn was shaking from laughing so hard and simultaneously praying that baby deux didn't wake up. So yeah, take that Justin Timberlake cause I'm totally taking Sexy Back. 

Anywhooo, I've been listening to these songs on repeat the last couple of weeks and have yet to tire of them. On my ipod when I'm on a walk with the babes, on my laptop while playing in the backyard with the babes and in the car when running errands ... yes you guessed it, with the babes. 



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Do you like? DH actually agreed to take me to see BRMC at a club here in early April and I'm SOOOOO excited. We even have the nanny booked, which means it really is happening!

For my local friends... that means you ladies, I know its a school night but put on you skinny jeans and summon your inner (irresponsible) 25 year old self and join us!

Cheers, 
Ouiser 

No comments: