Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Remember Me Premiere

3/4/10 UPDATE: I found it I found it I found it.... the link to the super funny blog post about how to get your boyfriend to take you to Remember Me! Once your read this whole post you'll get this note. Click here to read it. 


If you're part of the Twilight baptized then you can go ahead and skip ahead to the trailer cause you already know everything I'm going to say here.... 

Seriously dear friend go ahead... nothing for you to read here. With all my love and respect ... shoo!

 **glances left then right making sure the coast is clear**

Okay, now that its just us I can relish in the opportunity to be the one to tell you about this little flick. Cause seriously folks it looks drool-worthy good. I'm thinking better than a tray of buttercream frosted cupcakes but not as good as say... you know my littlest rolling over for the first time. 

Sidebar: So, yep baby deux rolled over last week. One proud mommy! Of course he's clearly our second because when mamere asked me if this was early or late for his age I was clueless. Haven't read one book for this one... poor baby deux.

Okay back to the movie....

The basic story line involves RPattz as Tyler, a wealthy, angsty, twenty-something who has a rocky (at best) relationship with his father, played by the equally smexy Pierce Brosnan. 

There's of course a girl, played by Emilie de Ravin (aka Claire from Lost) and a budding romance between the two that is sure to be hawt! I may or may not have seen a few stills from a shower scene (yes fully clothed) that is super delish!

Sidebar: Anyone else think it's a little weird to have warm fuzzy feelings for both RPattz and PBrosnan? I guess it's sorta like my issues (discussed here) with the Cullen father-son thing, but I digress... again.

So far, its getting great reviews and not just because of the handsome leading men. Apparently the dialogue, directing, acting and editing isn't too shabby either. Oh and if you're worried about figuring out how to get your husband/boyfriend/guy friend to see it with you? Well I read a hilarious post that gives LOTS of suggestions but alas I can't find it for the life of me. (Ouiser Fail)


I tried out a few on DH the other weekend as we sat in the theater waiting for Avatar to start (obviously his movie pick, but I must admit the special effects were like nothing I've ever seen!) I don't think he's "excited" to see Remember Me but I think he's willing. **fingers crossed**

Remember Me premiered in NYC last night and will be released nationwide on Friday, March 12th.

With out further adue .... I give you Remember Me, **le sigh** 


Welcome back fellow twi-hards.... pretty delicious right? 

Oh and before I forget, Saturday, March 13th is being dubbed Remember Me Saturday. You can read more about it here but in essence it's a fan event to support the cast and crew of Remember Me by boosting opening weekend sales. 

Cheers, 
Ouiser

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Since you have gone to apple, I can not longer open and play your trailers. so sad. ma mere