Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Twilight Post ~ New Moon Trailer

Okay okay, so believe it or not I really do try to limit my time spent in the world of all things Twilight... and believe me when I say it seriously has it's own world! And its not just filled with screaming teens. I am a big fan of TwilightMoms as I've mentioned before and even though it can be a bit racy (to say the least) the ladies at Twitarded are hilarious and I thoroughly enjoy my daily visits to their site. Mini-E is such a charmer, perhaps he'll replace Flat Stanley one day? Wouldn't you like to see Mini-E visit the White House?

And just in case you are worried about it being a Wednesday with no recipe from Ouiser, never fear I fully intend to post one later today... after my moment of Twilight weakness.

I stumbled upon this fabulous little gem yesterday, it's the Twilight: Ultimate New Moon Extended Movie trailer while browsing around in the online Twilight universe (please no judgement, it's not my fault the library didn't have the book I wanted.) I'm not sure if it was created officially or by a fan, but it's a combination of all three of the New Moon trailers released so far, a "3 in 1" if you will. It is courtesy of Robsessed and even though I've now seen it a number of times while trying to remember how to post the video on my blog, I still get goosebumps all up and down my arms by the time the clip is over. I really think New Moon is going to be awesome! Yep, I said awesome, like totally totally awesome. :)





Please enjoy and remember only another 2 1/2 months till the movie comes out. No, I haven't taken the time to count the days, I'm not that bad.... yet.

Oh and just because I couldn't help myself I thought I'd also post this picture from last weekend's MTV VMAs.



I really don't care if Rob and Kristen are dating but the dress is really quite beautiful and I do love her new haircut and yes obviously the pose is completely adorable. Makes me want to snuggle up to DH right now.

Happy viewing!

Cheers,
Ouiser

No comments: