Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Delicious Surprise from Garrett Popcorn!


Who knew that someone, other than my family and a few wonderful friends was reading my blog?!

Apparently the good folks at Garrett Popcorn noticed my post about their delicious product and very generously sent DH and I a 2 gallon tin filled with their heavenly Caramel and Cheese popcorn, Oprah's personal favorite! Incidentally, I discovered this mix is also my sister-in-law's favorite, must be a Chicago thing. If you read my original post I was a little unsure of the mix but I can tell you, after more than a few handfuls that it is absolutely scrumptious!

So, a BIG thank you to Garrett Popcorn for the wonderful surprise!

Oh and if you are on twitter you can follow Garrett Popcorn by clicking here. They usually have some really cute and funny tweets. Did I mention I'm also on twitter? :) I'm not nearly as witty nor do I tweet that often but you can follow me as well if you like by clicking here.

Lastly, I finished my latest book late late last night and if I can I'll post a review later today. It was quite an interesting read.


Cheers,
Ouiser

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Just so you will know that your ol mom is not without her wits, I have been following your blog on a Mac and loving everyone.

Don't think you can talk about me behind my back. I thought you learned that when you were a child.

The weather here is great and suppose to change tomorrow. Having fun and wish you were all here!