Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Itunes Tuesday ~ Muse


For anyone that knows me, this will not come as any great shock. I'm not that creative nor am I musically gifted. In trivia games, music is always my worst category. Well to be fair science is actually my worst category but music is a close second.

This isn't to say that I don't like music in fact I'm generally very effected by it. Being the often overly dramatic and emotionally charged girl that I am I've cried, laughed, cried and just generally felt moved by all kinds of different songs and artists from country to rock. Of course my emotional outpourings are something I long tried to hide when first dating DH. I think he was genuinely surprised when he finally realized that I was in fact "a crier" despite my best efforts to cover it up and in one case actually deny it. Oh well, surely he's accepted the reality now. And frankly I'm even more emotional when pregnant. I hadn't thought about that until this moment but I bet looking back to when we were dating is a bit amusing in retrospect for DH. You know in the way that you once thought that little stomach pooch was cute when you were 5 months pregnant but somehow now that you are 8 1/2 months pregnant and can no longer see your feet it's not so much? Mmm, perhaps that's just me.

Anyway, back to today's post...

As I'm expanding my musical interests I've discovered some new (I say new because they are new to me and probably me alone!) music that I really like and thought I'd share a couple of songs with you today.

I'm thinking that like the email I get every Tuesday morning from Itunes, "New Music Tuesday" I too can share my own Itunes Tuesday! That is as long as I have a fun song to share, I promise not to subject you to anything I find annoying! Unless it's so annoying that its funny, that's acceptable, right?

I'm fully aware that Muse has been around for a while but as I said before they are new to me. I think by now you can guess that in no way will these musical Tuesday posts offer the latest breaking news in the music world, instead I'm just hoping to share a few songs I like and perhaps introduce you to a couple of new tunes that you might find enjoyable as well.

I hope you like what you hear, you can bet I've added both these to my ipod and will be jamming along to the music as the little one and I head off to our weekly class at the baby gym later this morning.

Note: I've already shared two muse songs that I particularly like so if you like what you hear please go check out my previous post.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Oh and yes, I guess I should also disclose that I was introduced to Muse by Stephanie Meyer and the world of Twilight. There I said it, yes yes yet another aspect of my life initiated by Twilight. Thank goodness DH doen't read my blog every day anymore, he'd just have one more thing to tease me about!


Cheers,
Ouiser

No comments: