Friday, September 11, 2009

**Movie Reminder** The September Issue




On the off chance you haven't been counting the days since I last posted about The September Issue this mini post is for you!

Just a friendly reminder that The September Issue, a documentary about Vogue Editor, Anna Wintour and how she and her team assembled the September 2007 issue, it's largest ever is finally being released across the country this weekend. My mother (also known as Mamere) is in town visiting and we have a wonderful Saturday morning planned at the very artsy Shirlington theater to see the movie.

While I'm sure you will be at the first showing, as we plan to be. If for some reason you can't make it (I guess tailgating for the 2:30 pm kick off of the TX vs. Wyoming game is really the only valid excuse I can think of) never fear! I will happily post my own review of the movie come Monday.

And if you want to check out more information about the movie, it's cast and crew and a number of reviews they have a new website up and running.

Cheers,
Ouiser

No comments: