Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall Favorite ~ Louis Vuitton Alma


Fall is without a doubt my favorite time of the year! There's something about the changing season, the crispness of the air and the inevitability of pulling out your favorite sweater ... that one that is so soft and goes perfectly with just about everything in your closet? Sadly mine didn't make it through last season. An accidental cycle in the dryer shrunk my beautiful purple cashmere sweater to about the size of my 15 month old son. I'm still not completely over the loss, but on the bright side it does give me a great opportunity to go sweater shopping this season. I'm thinking a soft grey or even perhaps a creamy winter white this year.

I've clearly strayed off topic ...

Even though this purse isn't new this season it catches my eye every time I visit the Louis Vuitton website which by the way I highly recommend it's really well done and fun to browse. The Louis Vuitton Alma in Monogrammed Vernis and featured in pomme d'amour is absolutely stunning and perfect for the fall and winter. I just want to put on my highest most pointy black patton heels, a pair of long dark jeans, my soon-to-be new favorite cashmere sweater and head off somewhere fabulous with this purse on my shoulder. Sadly, I think I'd get some pretty strange looks if I were to stroll up to our neighborhood park looking as such but never the less this stay at home mom can dream right?

Take a peek at all their handbag lines, they offer a large number on their website and now you can even purchase online if you like. You used to have to go through a secondary website. Normally I'm a big fan of online shopping but not in this case. If you are anything like me this is a big purchase and when I buy something this nice I much prefer to make a trip to the store. It's a fun little adventure, walking in through the big glass doors feeling the cool air mixed with the smell of new leather and just taking it all in. Plus it's not a bad idea to start a relationship with your local store either.


Happy Shopping!


Cheers,
Ouiser

No comments: