Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty & Witty & Oh Heck, Just Gimme One!


You may recall I first wrote about this amazing up and coming jewelry designer, here. But if not take a look at some of her new pieces below and on her website here. Ester Design Jewelry founder Tanis Herndon works with vintage chains, including some from Channel (gasp, yes that Channel) as well as vintage broaches. I love love love her style and did I mention that she's willing to work with you on custom pieces?! How cool is that? Um, what a totally unique gift idea!!


Okay, I know at least mamere is chuckling right now... oh wait I think I heard a guffaw or maybe it was a kerfuffle. So I'll fully disclose the fact that not only did I grow up with Mrs. Herndon she's also one of my best friends, BUT and it's a big but (snicker snicker) it doesn't change the fact that I adore her pieces. 


Below are a couple of my absolute favorites but check out her website for yourself. She has lots of other pieces online and having spoken to her yesterday she's promised to put up some new things on line any day now. 


So, Mrs. H, do I get a discount on referrals?! *wink wink*

















Happy Shopping!


Cheers, 
Ouiser 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Nicole, this jewelry is beautiful! I remember you talking about Tanis years ago! I am going shopping right now.

Ouiser B. said...

Oh WONDERFUL, I'm soo happy you agree. Oh and just so you know if it says "reserved" on a piece you like don't worry Tanis can have another made for you. She's very accommodating like that! :)

Miss you! Any word on a move to DC??

Ashley said...

Oh we heard...We're heading to Norfolk.... I have mixed feelings at this point. Maybe once we're in VA we can make a trip to DC and catch up. I'd love that!!!