Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globes...


This will be incredibly short... if you are online and reading this... Stop,  Run don't walk  to your TV and tune in now to NBC to watch the Golden Globes!!! To me this show is infinitely more entertaining than the Oscars. Not to mention that one of my most favorite friend's father is the executive producer. Although don't think that means I've ever gotten tickets or anything. gahh! Maybe some public shame will help pave the way to attending one of these years.

Vanity Fair is also live blogging from the show if you want to check that out, click here.

Till tomorrow peeps... kick back, pour a big girl glass of wine (I'm sipping on a delicious Petite Sirah) and enjoy the three day weekend. Oh did I mention that DH is making chinese food? That's right I said "making" not "ordering." I am a very very lucky girl!

Cheers, 
Ouiser 

No comments: