Friday, February 26, 2010

Mea Culpa

Is that a chocolate bar I see? My computer must be depressed. 
Dear Sweet Blog,


I'm sorry.


I know I gave you fair warning I'd be ignoring you this week but that doesn't make it hurt any less does it? I promise I did often think about you.... All alone in my little laptop just hoping I'd open you up so we could play and laugh. It makes me sad.


So, the kids are napping and I'm sipping on my third cup of coffee, a perfect time for us to play! What do you say? ...

**Bing**

LeCoeur: Hello Ouiser.

Ouiser: Uhhhh, Hello? LeCoeur is that you? I was just writing you a note. **nervously looks around**

LeCoeur: Yes, I see that.

Ouiser: Sooo, whatcha been up to?

LeCoeur: Once I realized you weren't coming back I put on my big girl pants, poured a glass of wine and ventured off to meet some new friends. You know, I'm very likable! **glaring with both eyes**

Ouiser: Oh that's great LeCoeur, I'm so happy for you. Did you meet anyone famous? Any cute boys? Spill it!

LeCoeur: Don't patronize me.

***crickets***

Ouiser: I'm sorry?

LeCoeur: Okay, that's better. **sachets over to a pouffy chaise lounge and curls up** So I guess I'll forgive you but don't let it happen again. I mean you didn't even share a recipe this week and I KNOW you had two in mind.

Ouiser: **plants head on desk** I know I know. How about if I post two recipes next week? Now... can we get on to the good stuff. Who'd you meet?

LeCoeur: First, did you know that Watts is a judge on American Idol?

Ouiser: Makes sense given her talent on the drums but I think you mean Ellen DeGeneres.

LeCoeur: Are you sure?


Ouiser: I mean I don't watch the show, but I'm pretty sure.

LeCoeur: Interesting. Well then... *with an evil glint in her eye** Did you know that Rob and Kristen were spotted out this week? And I'm pretty sure there was some kissing going on.

Ouiser: *Sigh* Yes, I did. You know even though I fully admit to "noticing" his hawtness, I'm not jealous or even envious. I have DH after all and I wouldn't trade him for anyone!  Plus did I mention he's 10 years younger? kinda icky.

LeCoer: *Pouting* You're no fun you know that? No fun at all.

Ouiser: Thanks LeCoeur... So, **nervously shuffles and lowers eyes** ... so, are we okay?

LaCoeur: Yes, but just so you know I am fully aware that you've been online and just chose not to visit me ... does this look familiar?

Ugh, always comes back to Twitter doesn't it? 

Busted....


Thanks for sharing my warped world for a few moments.

Happy Friday!

Cheers, 
Ouiser

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I can tell from your friday blog that you need to be introduced to a new shopping site.

check out elias fine pewter or elias metal art. Read their story. the workmanship makes the end product something worth passing down through the generations.

Enjoy

Ouiser B. said...

Ahhhww, thanks Mamere! Always love some good online shopping!!

tanisesther said...

this might fall under TMI but you have wine (white) coming out my nose on this post. no foolin'. I miss you.

Ouiser B. said...

Well, I aim to please! Thanks T, I'm just glad someone gets my wacky sense of humor! I <3 U!