Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Don't Want to Write This & I Have Nothing to Say

I want to be upfront and clear from the beginning~ If you are looking for something insightful from today's post outclick now. That's right, I've got nothing worthwhile or interesting to share today.


Okay, with that off my chest I can continue. I swear I really did try my darndest to come up with a fun idea for today's post. But I got nothing and so I'm going to blame the kids.... again. Both of of my little ones are in diapers and they eat and poop A LOT. Wait, maybe if I feed them less they'll poop less? I kid I kid, sort of.


I really really wanted to write a book review, especially considering I've read four books in the last two weeks. Sadly I haven't liked any of them enough to write much more than "don't bother".  And no before you ask I'm not going to blog about them but if you really want to know email me and I'll spill the beans.


I do have high hopes for the books I'm currently reading as well as those in the cue. Right now I'm working my way through Dante's Pergatorio, Machiavelli's' The Prince and a book by a stay at home mom who blogs by the name "Mominatrix" (don't ask, its funny I swear). Odd grouping I know but well I'm odd. No no wait scratch that, I'm totally complex yes that's it, I want to be complex. **cue crickets & awkward silence** 


Sorry did I loose you there... lets get back to the post. Right okeey what is this post about, I keep forgetting... Oh right nothing. Got it!


Then I thought I'd share another recipe. I made these delicious burgers last night but if I give you another recipe what will I post next Wednesday? No no, better to wait and just tease you a bit now. Seriously folks brake out your indoor grills these are fantastic. And best of all I get to credit my dear sweet mother in law for introducing DH and I to theses tasty mega-meat burgers a few summers ago.


So umm **taps mike & nervously clears throat**... umm anyone still with me? oh good! So I decided to share a few songs that I'm listening to on repeat this week. Sadly with the 900 feet of snow trying to fight its way into our house I haven't been able to walk much so now I'm just bugging DH by playing it aloud as I type. He's totally loving me right now.







Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Oh and I wasn't able to add Beat the Devil's Tattoo by The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club because their new album isn't officially released till March. So instead I added another of their tunes that I like. Incidentally you can listen and buy their soon-to-be released music on Itunes. I'd share the link if I could but I don't seem to be tech-apable. tee hee hee. 


Cheers,
Ouiser

No comments: