Sunday, February 7, 2010

Expedition for Essentials...

Just back from the Great Tundra where I've been out foraging for food and other essentials.... And yes "essentials" include Glitter Heart Fairy Wands, Butter and Beer..

En route to 7-11 *cue heavenly harp music* I made a stop into the Dairy Godmother for brownies, cookies, frozen custard and some heart shaped fairy wands, natch.


Imagine hearts instead of stars. Can't find a pic of the hearts & my son is sitting on me, preventing me from taking a pic of the ones I bought. 

After some fun snow-bantering I trudged on to 7-11. While I assumed they'd have all sorts of fun grocery items DH was a little less sure. He's such a pessimist, okay okay "Realist".



So what do you think? Did I get the good stuff? I gave a half second thought about getting a slurpee but decided to go for the sparkling water instead.

Off to make a dinner of "Snacks" think nachos and popcorn. Perfect for watching the Super Bowl.

Geaux Saints!!!!!

Cheers, 
Ousier

No comments: