Friday, February 12, 2010

Johnny Depp & Rob Pattinson ~ Hello March Madness!

So I don't want to go all fangirly on everyone out there so I'm going to get this out early... Squuueeeeel! March is going to be like totally awesome.

Okay, so if you're old (like me) you might think of Johnny Depp more like this than like this but both young and old can agree that he's hot. And the whole cool-shyguy-livinginaforeigncountry- thing isn't exactly a turn off either.

As you already know from reading this, New Moon is being released on March 20th. Have you pre-ordered your copy? It's not too late! 

But March will also see the release of Tim Burton's latest creep-ilicious retelling of a childhood classic. This time he's taken Alice in Wonderland, swirling it into his already bizarre mind and I can't wait to see it! 

Here's the trailer, take a peek. Apparently this was aired during the super bowl but I must have missed it cause I don't remember seeing it.

"I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet" Great stuff, right?! 

It hits theaters on March 5th and I'm definitely requesting this as my movie pick for my next date night with DH. Yep, dinner and a movie *sans kiddos* is a BIG night out for us these days. You know... cause we're old, I already told you that. Geesh. 

Happy Drooling!

Cheers, 
Ouiser 

No comments: