Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moms Who Are WAY Funnier Than Me

I recently stumbled upon two new blogs that I've fallen for! Seriously like head over heals. And to be fair, I didn't exactly stumble upon them myself I was led there by one of my favorite Twi-Mom tweeters, Mrs. TippL. Yes, you read that right, we are twitter friends and fellow Twilight junkies. **cue DH eye-roll**

If you're on twitter you should follow Ms. Tippy as well as the two brilliant bloggers I'm about to tell you about. You can click on their twitter names to follow them... @TippyL @onefabulousmom and @ipickpretty

As a stay at home mom, there are a million little things that happen every day that make me want to shed tears. Sometimes from happiness, sometimes from laughter and yes, sometimes from anger and frustration. 

Quick sidebar: That reminds me of the very first time I cried in front of DH. We were dating and I'd gotten in a tiff with one of my girlfriends. I actually told him "This is weird, cause I hardly ever cry." He's been teasing me ever since then. So, let me clarify ~  I. Am. A. Crier.

Well these two ladies are fabulous in every sense of the word! They are stylish, witty, creative, talented, fashionable and make me smile every time I open up their sites. 

Mrs. One Fabulous Mom lives in LA and in addition to recent celebrity sightings, divine dinners and parties has recently celebrated a milestone birthday. So if, err I mean when you go visit, please wish her a happy birthday!! And today's post is a hoot! Do you ever feel like like Captain Von Trapp? I know I do!



Mrs. I Pick Pretty is a California transplant to my native Austin, Texas. Hey yall, give her a big wave and welcome!!! Her latest post about all the inappropriate and tacky things some people can't seem to help doing to pregnant woman almost made me tinkle I was laughing so hard. And I totally agree with the premise that while pregnant or toddling around with your little ones in tow, no mommy should be asked to add the liquor store to her list of to dos. It's just plain awkward for everyone! 



Hope you enjoy these as much as I have ~ Happy Browsing!!

Cheers, 
Ouiser 






No comments: