Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Anybody Out There?

**clears throat and looks around nervously**

Hi... umm, hello? 

So yeah it's been a while sorry about that. In fact Le Coeur is curled up on her fluffy chaise with her back to me ignoring my pleas. I hope the salted chocolate caramels and pol roger I sent her way make a dent. 

While I'm finishing up a "real" post for today, here is a brief list of thing that happened while I was away.

1. Baby Deaux got his ticket to the promise land and didn't poop on the Bishop or anything! 

2. We finally got a new sofa *yay* although I'm still waiting on the upholstered chairs I ordered 6 weeks ago from Ballards. Cute right?


3. I finally came up with a good blog nickname for our older son. Little Mister. I realized yesterday I call him that all the time so now it's Little Mister and Baby Deux. 

4. Gained 5 pounds from all the delicious leftovers. Sigh. Re-starting the only diet that's ever worked for me today.... Coffee + Protein + Twilight Books = Rapid Weight Loss. 

I think that's about it....

Cheers, 
Ouiser 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to have you back!

Ouiser B. said...

**waves and blows kisses**

Heelloooo darling sister-in-law! Thanks, it's nice to be back. Although as I sit here Little Mister is tossing his lunch off his tray in protest. He thinks the blog is lacking in humor. I guess you can't please everyone.

xoxo
Ouiser-in-law