Friday, December 4, 2009

Ticking Clock....

Holy Cow! I just realized I have exactly 27 minutes of free time for the first time in ... ummmmm.... let's see.... ummmm... okay... a long time?

So of course I've headed straight to my blog to post something... anything, regardless of the fact that I've given no thought at all to what I'm going to write. That's beside the point, you won't mind if this is mindless drivel right? Cause we're friends, like really great friends right? And friends are required to listen to total drivel and nod supportively. Sometimes I love being a woman! I am pretty sure guys don't do that... just a slap on the back and an offer to buy you another round.


My continued lack of sleep has pretty much assured that I no longer have any real sense of time. When DH asked what time I got up in the middle of the night to feed the baby my regular response is "I dunno? maybe 3am? or was it 4am? I'm pretty sure it was between 3am and 5am."

I should note, that I'd literally be walking into walls if my in laws weren't here. My MIL has been making scrumptious dinners every night and getting up with our older son every morning. I'm totally ignoring the fact they are going home in a matter of days. No, no I can't think about that now, I won't think about that today, I'll think about that tomorrow. I think Miss Scarlett was really on to something.

15 minutes left....

So with my coffee buzz waining and the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm running out of words I know how to spell I'll wrap this up. Ugh, still no spell check on the new and (not) improved blogger.


Happy Friday.. oh wait... College Football! Okay you gotta check out the games this weekend. Of course you should watch the Texas game, natch but THE game to watch is the SEC championship between Alabama and Florida. The game will be great for sure and the winner will likely face Texas in the National Championship! Oh and a nod to my actual alma mater, SMU is going to a bowl game for the first time in like 20 years! Go Mustangs!!!!

7 minutes left...

Okay, so I'm going to leave you with a funny video from one of the funniest shows ever. Anyone else remember Mystery Science Theater 3000? Hilarious! And the fact that they are making fun of Twilight makes this even better. *Yes DH, I can make fun of Twilight and still be obsessed!* Enjoy and the next time I have a few minutes I'll try to post something equally silly and mindless.



Cheers,
Ouiser

with 1 minute to spare!

No comments: