Thursday, December 10, 2009

All I Want for Christmas....

Dear Santa,

Since my "real" Christmas wish list is so sad ~ think post maternity jeans and a new light fixture for the hallway ~ I thought I'd create a "past life" wish list. You know, my own past life... the time when I had a job that paid really well and a surprisingly large amount of free time due to the lack of children running around my house with jello stained hands only to drool all over me once I'm "caught". Seriously, my oldest son drools so much I wonder if he isn't dehydrated. The doctor says its normal but I'm not convinced. What does he know... aside from a medical degree and five children of his own.

Anyway.... Santa here's what I'm thinking would look marvelous under the tree, in my stocking or just delivered to my front door, whatever is easiest for you.


1. Bottle of 1988 Pol Roger Sir Winston Churchill Brut Champagne

2. Pair of custom made cowboy boots, by Texas' own Lee Miller

3. Louis Vuitton, Alma Bag - Monogrammed Vernis in pomme de'amour

4. Monthly massage at Sugar House (my neighborhood day spa)

5. Christian Louboutin peep-toe black patent heels

 
6. Day at Bergdorff's with a personal shopper.

7. Personal Trainer to prepare for #6.



8. Nanny-- oh wait, I forgot this is pre-kids, scratch that...



8a. French lessons. Followed by obligatory week-long visit to France to practice. Perhaps for a wine country tour?

Is it just me or is my list becoming increasingly unrealistic? Just checking...



9. Rob Pattinson, sorry I just couldn't help myself he's just so darn pretty....

10. Dinner with Eric Ripert at Le Bernardin in NYC. (I have a major culinary crush on Monsieur Ripert but yes yes by all means DH can tag along)

And with that I'm off to clean up the kitchen where my son has thrown most of his lunch overboard and change what is most likely a very unpleasant diaper. Oh and did I mention it's laundry day?

Cheers,
Ousier

No comments: