Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Extra 30% Off ~ Neiman Marcus Last Call Sale!!


Just a quick post to tell you about one of my favorite things. A Sale on a sale!

Yep, Neiman's is offering an additional 30% off their last call sale. There are lots of bargains for you last minute shoppers... While there are literally only two handbags offered (boooooo) they make up for it with the number of shoes on sale. There are some great designer summer shoes for those taking a beach vacation as well as a number of Cole Haan's "air" shoes. You may recall me talking about one pair in particular that saved my life here.


So if you're a good shopper and have already taken care of everyone on your list maybe you'll find a special treat for yourself and if you are (like me)a totally disorganized shopper, get clicking and find those last minute gifts.


Happy Shopping!



Apparently I STILL haven't figured out how to add a link to a picture, sooooo to link to the sale, Click HERE



Cheers,
Ouiser

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I am ready for your next blog. You can imagine my dissapointment when I turned on my computer and found Tuesday's blog.

kisses to the boys!
mamere

Ouiser B. said...

yea yea yea... if only my mother would come for a visit to help out! :)

Sandi said...

Considering there is still no new blog, I must take seriously your last comment and get myself to your place so we can move forward.

mamere