Saturday, December 5, 2009

~Update~ New Folgers Coffee Christmas Commercial

Hat tip to one fabulous reader, Jonathan for sharing a link to the  the new Folgers Coffee Christmas commercial.

You might remember I blogged about my love of the original commercial circa the 1980's here and then about the new commercial here. As promised I'm adding the video clip for all of you that have been on pins and needless waiting to see it yourself.



Do you love it? Hate it? Could care less?

If you love it here's a free tip, try tuning into the Hallmark channel I'm pretty sure they play it at least once during every commercial break.

Okay back to the Texas vs. Nebraska game. Thank the God of all things football that we made that last touch down.

Cheers,
Ouiser

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I love the new commercial! I cried and I am NOT a crier!
Mamere

marilyn said...

I loved it. I got teary at 7am, which is nearly impossible!