Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Family...

Well shucks, I TOTALLY meant to post this on Christmas Day and gosh darn it I forgot. At least my kids have all been fed, I swear I'm only this forgetful when it comes to the blog, I'm actually pretty with it in real life. Well sometimes at least.

Anyway, growing up in Texas you are pretty much issued your first Robert Earl Keen Jr. cd when you enter high school. That is if you didn't already have one. He along with a few other key singers (think Jerry Jeff, Willie & Waylon) will always remind me of high school, cheep beer, boon's strawberry hill and well a lot of other things I should probably skip discussing here since my dear mother and mother in law make up roughly 50% of my readers.

I hope you enjoy this little ditty and for goodness sake don't take any offense!




Belated Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Cheers, 
Ouiser

3 comments:

Dave said...

And let us not forget the follow up which was nearly as good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMsVJKqHnqw

Ouiser B. said...

Hee Hee Hee Thanks Dave, that is hilarious! I hadn't seen that one before. Clearly a sign I've been out of Texas way way too long.

Thanks for posting the link!

Sandi said...

I looked for this for my nano before Christmas and couldn't remember who did it so ended up with a couple of songs by the Austin Lounge Lizards.