Sunday, December 6, 2009

Texas Is National Championship Bound!!!!

Holy - this is going to be the death of me- Batman!!!

I HATE games like this... I seriously stoped breathing for the last minute. Usually in a down-to-the-last-minute (in this case it was the last second) game I'm more than happy to put the fate of the world on our quarterback's shoulders (a la Vince Young) but a kicker? That's just too much for me to take.


Even though the kick wasn't pretty it got the job done ... we are heading to Pasadena to face the Crimson Tide for the National Championship and I can't think of a match up I'd rather see. Alabama has had such a tremendous year! 

Sadly, I won't actually be at the game unlike some of my friends... yeah that's right G-money I'm talking about you! Instead I'm sure I'll be sitting at home stuffing my face with chips and queso and yelling at the tv, but that's another post I'm sure no one wants to hear about.

I'll leave you with a few words from Mac Brown from just a few moments ago...  "we're the best come from behind team". So very true Mac, but must I always carry a bottle of tums with me to watch a game?


Now I'm off to sleep with a huge goofy grin on my face!

Cheers,
Ouiser

No comments: