Monday, August 31, 2009

Twilight Themed Make-up? ~ Get Excited!

A wonderful friend of mine (don't worry I won't name names!) emailed me this weekend, albeit it reluctantly to share that she's just purchased some fun new make-up and here is the interesting part... it's inspired by the Twilight book series. She blames me of course because she found it on a blog I'm linked to, Twilight Mom's. Well I take full credit! That is IF the make-up is of good quality of course, otherwise I don't know what she's talking about!

Out of curiosity I took a look at the new line of make-up which can be found at Twilight Beauty.com. As I've mentioned before as a stay at home mom, I rarely blow dry my hair let alone put on make-up more than once or twice a week. Since I'm still in my early 30's I am hoping I can get away with the "natural look" for a few more years. However, I do always have a tube of lip gloss with me. Like a fabulous necklace, I truly believe a little bit of lip gloss can help pull together any look. There are several brands of lip gloss I love, Chanel and Laura Mercier are two in particular but that is a side note. I LOVE the range of lip gloss colors the luna twilight line offers. I haven't ordered any yet so I can't speak to their quality. I usually judge mine based on shimmer and lack of stickiness. I do hate those icky sticky glosses.

In case you are wondering, my favorite colors are '53 Chevy, Hush and Myth. I'm thinking I may try one and see how the quality is. And of course dear reader I'll let you know!


Cheers,
Ouiser

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love a good lip gloss. Please report back ;)