Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fall Favorite ~ Esther Design


Even as the temperatures hover in the 90s, I know fall is right around the corner! How do I know? Because the September fashion magazines are already out! Aside from anticipating another exciting season of Longhorn football, I am eagerly awaiting the avalanche of new fall fashions. As we all know September offers the best of the best when it comes to fashion mags! Where am I going with all this? Please note the gorgeous necklace to your left. Doesn't it just scream wear me everywhere? This is my first fall favorite! I have a wonderful life long friend who just happens to also be an extremely talented jewelry designer. This is one of her original designs, "sparkle and shine" and can be found and *sold* on her website Esther Design.
I love the layered look of her jewelry but more than that, these pieces literally can be worn with everything! From jeans and a t-shirt to that sexy black dress just hanging in your closet. As I generally live in jeans or khakis and a variety of maternity t-shirts I'm a BIG believer in jewelry dressing up any outfit! At this point the only times I even blow dry my hair are for the occasional girls night out or a date night with my darling husband so any excuse to throw on some jewelry to help out my look is welcome.
Happy Shopping!
Cheers,
Ouiser

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I thought Jim was the writer in your household. Come to find out, you are quite a writer yourself. Such clever and interesting blogs. I am very impressed!!! But not surprised!!!!!!!!