Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Serena & Lily ~ New Upholstery Collection



I realized as I was looking at my post listing that I've written way more shopping posts than Twilight posts. That disturbing bit of news means that I really need to come up with some ideas for Twi-themed posts. 


**taps finger to chin** 


Well, while I'm off curled up on the sofa thinking about all things Twilight, I thought I'd share a new fun shopping find. I first discovered Serena & Lily when I was decorating Little Mister's nursery. While I eventually decided on an English Toile Winnie the Pooh theme I did fall in love with Serena & Lily's style. 


And now that they've branched out from only nursery designs and into other rooms I've found so many things I want. Need? Not so much but certainly want!


I hope you enjoy some of my favorites from their new upholstery line as well as their baby & nursery line! You can browse their site for yourself by visiting www.serenaandlily.com
I can just see these in my bedroom!
This could be a wonderful addition to any room.
We didn't use a Moses basket but had we, this would be so cute.

As you know I have two boys, BUT if I had a girl this is what I'd choose




Happy Browsing!


Cheers, 
Ouiser

No comments: