Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Apologies & Couture

So, a couple of things happened since I last left you. One, my email was hacked and so Google pulled the blog for a while until it was resolved. Apparently my chosen password wasn't exact that "strong" in fact it was "weak".  Also, (and most importantly) Little Mister has officially given up his morning nap. *sniff sniff* Yep, so that extra hour I had to sip coffee, tidy up, fold laundry... okay who am I kidding... I spent that time on the blog. Well, now it's not only gone but now I also have to come up with more activities to entertain said awake child. 


BUT since Baby Deux woke me up this morning at 4:45 am insisting that it was in fact time to be fed I've had a couple of hours to on line browse and come up with a few ideas for the blog. Here's one... Enjoy. 


Oh, and if it wasn't clear in the above paragraph I will probably no longer be able to update every day. Hoping for every other day or at worst every couple of days. At some point I really gotta focus on my number one priority. Yes DH, I'm referring to the kids, not Twitter. sigh. So mean right? 


I am in love with Elie Saab's 2010 Spring/Summer Haute Couture Collection. Simply put, the entire collection is ethereal. This utterly feminine collection of gowns is flowy and light and mostly in shades of pale pink and pale blues. Here are couple of my favorites but by all means please click here to visit his site and explore the collection for yourself.


And I have to mention that Elle Magazine has one of the best websites to browse multiple designers and both their current and previous collections! Check it out by clicking here.  


 


Cheers, 
Ouiser

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think I'm in love with it, too.

Tippy said...

Gorgeous gowns. Now if I only had occasions to wear them.

Mr. O, she isn't on Twitter much at all. ;-)