Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Van Gogh's First Family


Just wanted to pop online to say Happy Mother's Day!!! 


Whether you are a mother yourself and are being pampered (as I am) by your family or if you are the one doing the pampering for your own mother this is a special day to say thank you and I love you!


Its times like these I wish I was closer to Mamere and my own Darling Mother-in-Law but I'm looking forward to talking to them both today and maybe even skyping.


As for my day, it isn't even 9:30 in the morning and I've already had a luxurious bath and am now sipping coffee while both kiddos are napping and DH is slaving away in the kitchen making a Mexican breakfast feast. I wish you could smell the delicious aromas wafting into the living room right now. 


Then later today I've been told to spend the afternoon on a clothing and shoe shopping spree. Squuuuueeeeee!!! 


Hugs and Kisses to you all my dear readers!


Cheers, 
Ouiser

PS. The Van Gogh painting is one of my all time favorites. I used to have a framed poster hung in our old house. Perhaps one day I'll get it hung in this one! 

No comments: