Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Boys!

Let me start by saying I am currently making fun of myself for even thinking about posting this much less actually doing it... so with that in mind I have to include at least one snarky anti-twilight funny. 


Okay, so you may have already guessed that I am not referring to my own two boys' birthdays. After all, it would be kinda weird for them to share the same birthday, but whatever that's not what this post is about. 


Instead I'm sending birthday wishes to two other men that I've never met and likely never will. Totally normal, right?  


I had a super busy day but couldn't let this twi-pportunity to bump up my Twi-related posts pass by, so with out further ado....





~ Happy Birthday RPatzz ~
~ Happy Birthday SR ~
(or SIR as I prefer)

I know it's not sparkly or glittery but I'm a busy woman with not one, but two children sitting on me at the moment. This is the best I can do. 

Cheers, 
Ouiser

PS I know you don't know who SR is and that's okay. From what I can tell he is sweet, intelligent, an extremely talented writer and has an adorable mummy to boot! Below is a picture that my very own Clairee created for SR's birthday and I thought it was too cute not to share. Kudo's to you Ms. Clairee, I love you more than my luggage!!


No comments: