Friday, April 29, 2011

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

I'm still cooing over all the wedding madness from this morning! I woke up right on time, poured an extra large cup of my favorite coffee (Texas Pecan) and settled in for the festivities. I even endured a little good natured teasing from my father in law who called to check in with me around 8:30 this morning. And of course I discussed the dress with Mamere an hour later. We both just happened to notice the similarities between my dress and Kate's. I'm not saying she was inspired by my wedding *giggles* but I did wear something similar seven years and one week ago!  (yes our anniversary was last week and yes I'm still working on that post!)

Anywho, enough about me.

Here are some fabulous pictures from this morning. I have to give almost all the credit for the photos to My Royal Blog.








I was tickled to see them drive off on their own. What a fun surprise! Here are a couple of pictures and a great video of the happy couple in Prince Charles' snazzy Aston Martin.







Cheers, 
Ouiser

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved this post. Just saw it now. I loved every minute of the wedding and thought it was so beautiful and well done.