Friday, May 20, 2011

Its The End of The World As We Know It...

All this talk about the rapture and apocalypse has me giggling and humming the late 80's REM classic that inspired today's post title. If you're anywhere around my age you likely recall the tune.



I used to dance around my bedroom as only an overhyped teen girl can do singing the chorus at the top of my lungs and then awkwardly humming the verses since I could never manage to remember anything except "Lenny Bruce is not afraid"... kinda like I did with Billy Joel's We Didn't Start The Fire.

Anyway, as you likely already know the apocalypse is "scheduled" for tomorrow. Which is frankly a big bummer since I have a salon appointment for a mani/pedi, cut and color. What happened to the commandment that thou shall not mess with a woman's day at the salon? Just saying.

a few giggles....

Weekend Plans?

Honey, did you pack the gin? 

Cheers, 
Ouiser

No comments: